Friday, August 24, 2012

THE CRISIS ARTIFACT by Gordon Massie, James LaFleur, Rich Dalglish_Review

The Crisis Artifact (The Crisis Trilogy)The Crisis Artifact by Gordon Massie

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Review of The Crisis Artifact

An electrifying thriller, and just as promised by the publisher, it doesn’t take long at all to read (of course not, the pages flew for me). I was reminded of some of the thrillers of Alex Archer, but “The Crisis Artifact” seems to have more impact because it is so compact, yet deep. Here we are treated to archaeology, death, divorce, mythology, paranormal, South American drug lords and military, and history stretching so far back (before the Inca, before the Maya) that it is actually pre-history. There is even apocalypse-yes, Virginia, there really are apocalpyses that don’t involve either zombies or plague viruses. I totally enjoyed this novel and am already planning on acquiring the next two in the series. We’ve got a great batch of characters-both the “good guys” and the “bad guys,” magical displays of power, jungle temples, loyalty, instantaneous personality evolution-I don’t want to give anything away, but I do urge you to go get this novel and quickly!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE