Monday, August 6, 2012

ANGEL OF DEATH by K. W. McCabe_Review

Angel of DeathAngel of Death by K.W. McCabe

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I reviewed this copy received from the author in exchange for my fair and honest review.

How I loved this short story! It’s touching, heartwarming, worrisome, and ultimately a combination of terrifying and awesome! Although a short story, so much of “eternity,” ethics, philosophy, and what I consider an accurate view of contemporary culture is packed in, along with abiding love, filial love, and purity of Soul. I truly hope there will be a sequel so we can discover more about the paths of Thomas Lord Death and of Sarah, of Stevie and the promised little girl. These characters are adorable and awe-inspiring, and I really hope to spend more time in their “presence.”



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE