Thursday, August 9, 2012

EVERYTHING TO LOSE (MOONLIGHT DATING SERIES #2) By Natalie G. Owens_Review

Everything to Lose (Moonlight Dating Series #2)Everything to Lose by Natalie G. Owens

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Right off I must say I am not a fan of romance. However, I read anything Natalie G. Owens writes, including romance, because her stories are deeper than just surface sensuality and shallow love among self-centered characters. Instead, Ms. Owens gives us hot sensuality on a foundation of characters who are deeply delineated, and always struggling with one or more very serious issues. In “Everything to Lose,” for example, she presents us with a couple divorced only two months, separated by an ocean and a continent-but essentially, separated by what seems to be their very different philosophical and emotional issues. One wants a child and security; the other refuses to reveal the earthquakes of his past. Both deeply in love with the other, neither can seem to get past the hurtful and hateful words that were slung at the end, leading to separation and eventually divorce-until a certain elusive and never-seen matchmaker steps in, providing information seemingly impossible to have known, and sending our estranged couple from London to a small comfy town in Italy to confront their demons.





I reviewed a copy provided to me by the author, Natalie G. Owens, on August 7, 2012, for my fair and honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE