Thursday, November 29, 2012

VESSELS (TIMMY QUINN #3) by Kealan Patrick Burke_Review


Vessels (Timmy Quinn #3)Vessels by Kealan Patrick Burke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of Vessels
Timmy Quinn #3
5 stars

I thought “The Turtle Boy” was riveting, and “The Hides” was terrifying, but this one-hurts. Emotionally wrenching, heart-breaking, “Vessels” just ripped the heart out of my metaphoric chest cavity. Poor Timmy Quinn: literally, he can run, but he cannot hide. The dead are everywhere; and not only that, but every locale seems to hold dead who passed untimely, by means either their own or someone else, who must appear to Timmy and urge him to be the vessel of their passage into this plane to seek retribution. I expected that the final installment of the Timmy Quinn stories, “Nemesis,” would be the heartbreaker-but no, it is this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE