Wednesday, November 28, 2012

KILLER PROTOCOLS by David E. Manuel_Review


Killer ProtocolsKiller Protocols by David E. Manuel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of Killer Protocols by David E. Manuel
5 Stars

Another can’t-put-it-down, read-in-one-sitting thriller/adventure/mystery, with a subtle touch of humour that caught me up and occasionally made me laugh out loud-AFTER I caught the joke! “Richard Paladin,” our protagonist, is a cynical yet patriotic (believe me, it’s possible) Federal government bureaucrat-or so he seems. Richard Paladin is not even his real name, but it is the appellation by which he is known to his coworkers at an “outpost” of the Environmental Protection Agency. In actuality, he is a well-paid government assassin-or so he believes. His supervisor is his “handler,” providing him with aliases and credit cards, and with assignments to remove terrorists within the boundaries of the U.S.

I won’t spoil this very enjoyable story line, but do know that Paladin is a truly original character, and this plot line is amazing. I really want to see him return for a new round of adventure and excitement, and his trademark subtle cynical humour, leavened with his patriotic devotion to his nation.
- - -
I reviewed an e-book copy, received from the author, via the Goodreads Group Making Connections, in return for my fair and impartial review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE