Saturday, November 10, 2012

STRANDED by Jason Brawn_Review


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stranded by Jason Brawn
5 Stars

Did this novella scare me? You bet it did. Real-life human killers PLUS some kind of spooky, scary, you-can’t-look-straight-at-it for fear you’ll turn to stone  entity? Yes-it scared me. So of course I’ll read it again.
Four college kids go camping with Ed, who is already kind of a jerk. I gather none of them really know him; and they certainly don’t suspect Ed is trolling for victims, but it’s not his fault: Somebody told him he had to and delivers excruciating pain when he doesn’t hurry up.
If you enjoy the kind of implacable horror that runs you over like a Juggernaut and ensures “there is no escape,” you’ll love this one!

I reviewed an e-book copy provided  by the author in return for my fair and impartial review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE