Saturday, November 3, 2012

THE BUTTERMAN COMETH (THE ZOMBIE ARCHIVES) by Gerald Dean Rice_Review


The Butterman Cometh (The Zombie Archives)The Butterman Cometh by Gerald Dean Rice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of The Butterman Cometh
By Gerald Rice
5 Stars

I have one word for this book:
S-C-A-R-E-Y
Non-stop action, gore, terror, thrills, pulse-pounding, heart-in-mouth, jaw-dropping SCARY.
Okay, there it is. The zombies didn’t scare me THAT much-but THE BUTTERMAN. Oh my goodness! By the time I found out about Kerry’s memories of it, and then what she thought he was really after? Oh my oh my-nightmares are coming out of this one for sure.

Can’t wait till the  next installment in December-but what I really want, is an extension of this one-I want to know what happens to Kerry and Chris (and Maddy) and does the Butterman reconstitute himself and am I really, really safe?


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE