Accepting NO review requests

As of 28 February 2016, due to decline in my health and chronic illness

Saturday, November 3, 2012

THE BUTTERMAN COMETH (THE ZOMBIE ARCHIVES) by Gerald Dean Rice_Review


The Butterman Cometh (The Zombie Archives)The Butterman Cometh by Gerald Dean Rice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of The Butterman Cometh
By Gerald Rice
5 Stars

I have one word for this book:
S-C-A-R-E-Y
Non-stop action, gore, terror, thrills, pulse-pounding, heart-in-mouth, jaw-dropping SCARY.
Okay, there it is. The zombies didn’t scare me THAT much-but THE BUTTERMAN. Oh my goodness! By the time I found out about Kerry’s memories of it, and then what she thought he was really after? Oh my oh my-nightmares are coming out of this one for sure.

Can’t wait till the  next installment in December-but what I really want, is an extension of this one-I want to know what happens to Kerry and Chris (and Maddy) and does the Butterman reconstitute himself and am I really, really safe?


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE