Saturday, November 3, 2012

FLASH VIRUS-EPISODE TWO by Steve Vernon_Review


Flash Virus: Episode TwoFlash Virus: Episode Two by Steve Vernon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you’re wondering if the action-suffused adventure and thrills of Episode One can be maintained, wonder no more. If possible, Episode Two has even more action, more surprises, more “I can’t believe they did that!” than Episode One. I literally could not stop reading. Now, of course, I have to stop reading for two weeks!! I’m so impatient-guess I could reread Episode One and Episode Two again and again.
I’ll tell you one thing: if I ever get in a world-ending crunch like this one, I hope I have a sixteen-year-old hero like Briar Gamble on my side.


I received an e-book copy from the author in return for my fair and impartial review. I'm sure he's not surprised that I am a total convert and avid fan.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE