Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Embarrassment by Sean T. Page_Review

EmbarrasmentEmbarrasment by Sean T. Page

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is a precious, delightful, sweet, heartwarming, and hopeful story. I am so glad I read it. Not only do the proceeds from its sales benefit a worthwhile charity, but it lifted my spirits and made me think more hopefully of my fellow humans, in sharp contrast to the behavior of the secondary characters in the beginning of the story.

Young Tracy has committed what in her family and small town is considered a cardinal and unforgivable sin; she’s pregnant, and became so outside her own ethnic group. Shame, shame, she’s an outcast-so her family declares. While Tracy sees the last vestige of family solidarity crumbling into dust, the Universe presents her with another view, another side, an improved solution.

Do read this-and reread it-and recommend it to your friends.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE