Sunday, April 8, 2012

Earthly Forces by Kevin Hopson_Review

Earthly ForcesEarthly Forces by Kevin Hopson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Review of Earthly Forces by Kevin Hopson

A Short Story





This story is a joy and a delight, very well written, especially knowing that author Hopson is relatively new to fiction. A superb reader’s hook, descriptive imagery, and intricately but subtly woven backstory keep readers turning pages in suspense and yes, in sheer delight. I’ve caught myself pausing, backing up, and saying, “whoa! Incredible!” more than once as I sped through this highly suspenseful story. Let me reiterate that “highly suspenseful” is exactly what I mean. Mr. Hopson has a very vivid and creative imagination-and he knows how to express his imagination for the reader to revel in too. I anticipate reading more by Kevin Hopson. Congratulations to Muse It Up Publishing for bringing us his work.



Earthly Forces



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE