Friday, August 21, 2015

Review: Rise of the Iron Eagle

Rise of the Iron Eagle Rise of the Iron Eagle by Roy A. Teel Jr.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: RISE OF THE IRON EAGLE by Roy A. Teel Jr.

This is a totally engrossing, very gritty, suspense thriller, stuffed to the brim with hard-core violence, evil, and selfish individuals satisfying their own desires. Nonetheless, it's also populated by individuals of high moral integrity. Then there are a few who straddle the dividing line between the evil and the good. The pages practically turn themselves, and I was quickly so engrossed that I'm determined to read the entire series. I seem recently to be in a groove of L.A. gritty noir, as this is the third novel with that theme and setting I've reviewed in a week.

Major cautionary warning here: the violence is frequent and very upfront. There are murderers, rapists, and pedophiles. There is torture. The novel is definitely 18+: violence, suffering, language, situations.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE