Sunday, August 9, 2015

Review: Hanover House

Hanover House Hanover House by Brenda Novak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: HANOVER HOUSE by Brenda Novak

I can't wait till the next book In this set! I raced through HANOVER HOUSE non-stop. Many readers will enjoy the budding romance, on-again off-again (and not for the usual reasons) between protagonist Dr. Evelyn Talbot and the Alaskan State Police officer who patrols the tiny village of Hilltop, Alaska, where the brand-new first-of-its-kind maximum security institution for the incarceration and study of psychopaths is under construction. I was engrossed by the theme, and by Evelyn' s strengths, and by her bete noir' s implacability. Yet Evelyn perseveres, still alive, and far beyond mere survival.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE