Sunday, August 9, 2015

Review: Find the Cutes - Playtime

Find the Cutes - Playtime Find the Cutes - Playtime by Vincent and Celestial Noot
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: FIND THE CUTES: PLAYTIME by Celestial Noot and Vincent Noot

Just a few days ago I advance-reviewed a German picture book which reminded me of the 'Where's Waldo?" series my children loved in the 1980's. Now here is a series, text by Celestial Noot, highly detailed art by Vincent Noot, about a family of 7, the Cutes: mother, father, daughter Carissa, twins Cade and Chad, twins Clammy and Cindy.

The book Instills and encourages family values, and begins a series of ten. This first book, Playtime, demonstrates the family interacting and each sharing their day's activities.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE