Saturday, August 29, 2015

Review: The Dark

The Dark The Dark by David C. Cassidy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

REVIEW: THE DARK by David C. Cassidy

How scary IS this book? Well, I had to stop reading and come back to it again at least four times, because I was just too frightened to go on. Second, I tried reading at night, alone, and quickly found out that was way too scary. [ Next time, I'll try reading in the midst of a bustling community library!] This is high praise indeed from a reader who has fed on horror in many stripes for upwards of 5.5 decades. THE DARK is terrifying! Implacable, inescapable, the kind of terror that paralyses the muscles and stops the breath. Welcome to The Dark: you've never encountered anything like it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE