Sunday, August 2, 2015

Review: Convalescence

Convalescence Convalescence by Maynard Sims
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: CONVALESCENCE by Maynard Sims

Each time I receive the opportunity to review a new Maynard Sims title, I want to leap to the rooftops for excitement. The author duo who comprise Maynard Sims are super-fantastic, churning out one excellent story after another. Their newest offering is CONVALESCENCE, and oh what a story it is! Coming from Samhain Horror on November 3, CONVALESCENCE will knock your socks off. I often say that the best horror combines the supernatural and the human; and this book features two of the sorriest human monsters I never want to meet! Maynard Sims confronts serious evil, without ever dwelling on sordid, gruesome, details, yet elicits a reaction of revulsion and horror nonetheless. CONVALESCENCE is don't-miss terror as only Maynard Sims can deliver.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE