Wednesday, October 24, 2012

THE TASTE OF FEAR by Jeremy Bates_Review


The Taste of FearThe Taste of Fear by Jeremy Bates
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of The Taste of Fear by Jeremy Bates

I reviewed an e-book copy provided by the author in return for my fair and impartial review.

“The Taste of Fear” ranks with bestselling thrillers (name your author, you’ll know to whom I compare author Jeremy Bates). Rife with glorious detail of geography, flora and fauna, culture, society, warfare, terrorism, economics, politics, crime lords, and a cast of characters from the very down-to-earth (as is the pickup driver Scarlett encounters in Laurel Canyon), to celebrities such as screen star Scarlett Cox, and powerful businesspersons such as her husband Salvatore Brazza and Macau crime tsar Don Xi, there is literally not a moment of rest in this book. Action, adventure, thrills, mystery compete with character evolution through adversity and surprise developments to keep the reader riveted. I raced through in one sitting because I refused to put the book down until I “discovered it all.” I truly expect to find this one riding the bestseller wave.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE