Friday, October 5, 2012

THE COLD BENEATH by Tonia Brown_Narrated by Chris Barnes_Review


The Cold BeneathThe Cold Beneath by Chris Barnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of The Cold Beneath by Tonia Brown-read by Chris Barnes, Dynamic Ram Productions
5 Stars
Let me first say that as a rule, I have not been a fan of audiobooks-as a visual (and sometimes kinetic) learner, I benefit from reading the words, rather than from listening. However, Chris Barnes has made me a convert with his most excellent interpretation of author Tonia Brown’s “The Cold Beneath.” In fact, I am now on my second “listen” of this very incredible production. Mr. Barnes is exceptional at not only reading, but dramatically interpreting, the story. I highly recommend this to everyone-those who usually enjoy audible books, and those who need to experience this for the first time.
Mr. Barnes, you not only have a fan, you have a market for future audio-book productions.
http://www.dynamic-ram.co.uk/home


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE