Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SAM by Iain Rob Wright_Review


SamSam by Iain Rob Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of Sam by Iain Rob Wright
Reviewed for SalGad Publishing

Did this story scare me? You absolutely bet it did. Having just read Mr. Wright’s “Sea Sick,” I already knew that he is an accomplished and quite masterful author. What I wasn’t expecting was the unusual choice of roles and orientations for the protagonist (or, since she opposes the central character, maybe Angela should be called the antagonist) nor for the sheer terror that rang in my bones from very nearly the beginning.

“Sam” is a very finely tuned book-no stitch is dropped, no thread not followed to its end. It’s graphic and gory, yes, but more importantly, it’s very terrifying, and excellently written. I’m a firm convert of the writings of Iain Rob  Wright, and I can’t recommend him highly enough.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE