Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SEA SICK by Iain Rob Wright_Review


Sea SickSea Sick by Iain Rob Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed for SalGad Publishing
5 stars

What a story! I want to give 15 stars instead of just 5! Totally riveting, amazingly deep, philosophical and metaphysical, Sea Sick deserves my full approval. I knew from page one I was on to an exciting writer. I don’t think just any author could take this premise: a day that recurs again and again and again, ad infinitum; and make it intriguing, fascinating, riveting, and world-shaking. But Iain Robert Wright does. Not just horror, not just mystery, not just thriller, adventure, intrigue, but all this and more, Sea Sick is a story to read, savour, ponder, and reread. Don’t miss it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE