Friday, October 5, 2012

TALES FROM THE MIST ANTHOLOGY_Reviews


Tales From The MistTales From The Mist by Mitzi Flyte
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a happy occasion it is when a reviewer can say about an anthology that the quality is consistently excellent, and that every story included (plus the Foreword) rates a 5. Such is the case with “Tales from the Mist,” a collection of twelve stories written by notable authors, each one designed to scintillate, inspire, and chill readers. Author Aiden James, who penned the Foreword, suggests reading with the lights on. This reviewer agrees, but adds, I was still chilled! I don’t wish to single out any particular entry-although of course, like any reader I have my personal favourites-but I will say that I am still looking over my shoulder, watching the ground, studying the sky and trees-and holding my breath each time I enter a room. “Tales from the Mist” is that happy medium which can be read at one sitting, or sipped one story at a time, or reread again and again. Much praise to the authors and editors involved-and readers, don’t wait, snatch this one up! Whether you save it to savour as Halloween fare, or dip into it right away, don’t miss out.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this review. Thank you so much for taking the time to read our stories and to review the book. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

FURTHERMORE