Friday, March 23, 2012

Review of Progeny by Lisa McCourt Hollar

Progeny Progeny by Lisa McCourt Hollar

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Another 5-Star Plus from Author Lisa McCourt Hollar, “Progeny” is a real hair-curler, don’t-look-behind-you-if-you-hear-noises type of Horror. Very unexpected revelations, denouement, and climax; I was looking for a standard vampire tale and believe me, that is not “Progeny.” My recommendation is run, do not walk, to your nearest bookseller outlet and get this one if you haven’t already. If you have it and haven’t yet read it, then drop everything and read it. Ms. Hollar not only knows Horror, she knows her Early American History and sets the scene in what proves to be a very special, and most astonishing way. I will say no more to preserve the plot and its secrets-but rest assured, this is another not-to-miss story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE