Friday, July 31, 2015

Review: The Curse of Crow Hollow

The Curse of Crow Hollow The Curse of Crow Hollow by Billy Coffey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: THE CURSE OF CROW HOLLOW by Billy Coffey

Author Billy Coffey possesses a multidimensional talent for eliciting a variety of genres: faith, mystery, horror, history, marital, literary, familial, occult, and so much more. He also continuously demonstrates an in-depth comprehension of Appalachian mountain culture and its people. I am determined to read everything he publishes. THE CURSE OF CROW HOLLOW is an unforgettable, magnificently conceptualized, tale of a tiny community in Appalachia and its microcosm of the wider universal human condition. I read this nearly 400-page novel in a single afternoon and evening, and at the end I counted myself astounded at the author's reach, a vastness at which he constantly succeeds.






Release August 4 2015

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE