Friday, September 21, 2012

TEDDY BEARS AND TEA PARTIES_Review

Teddy Bears and Tea PartiesTeddy Bears and Tea Parties by S. Boyd Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of Teddy Bears and Tea Parties by S. Boyd Taylor
Reviewed by Mallory Heart Reviews
5 Stars
I totally enjoyed this very graphic, gory, and violent story-why? The writing was excellent, the characterisations good (and very, very scary), and the gore was logical in the context of the story. The initial premise (the arrival of the magic) and its consequences (which I shall leave to future readers to discover rather than spoil the story) made “perfect sense,” again, in the context of the story. I must caution readers that this is an 18+ story and not for the faint of heart, but for readers who delight in bizarre horror, have at it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE