Accepting NO review requests

As of 28 February 2016, due to decline in my health and chronic illness

Saturday, July 21, 2012

THE KRONOS INTERFERENCE by J. B. Manas, Edward Miller_Review

The Kronos InterferenceThe Kronos Interference by Edward Miller

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


An utterly delightful and super-stunning thriller, this novel had me page-racing with its excitement and intrigue. Science fiction, futuristic, historical, time-travel, extraterrestrial-this book has everything! I literally could not pause in the reading until I was finished, and I read with eyes wide and heart in throat. There are no dropped plot threads in this book; everything is seamless and well-accounted for, yet the authors have done so in a way that leaves a sequel possible (and as well as they write, very much desired). I highly recommend this to readers of thrillers, mysteries, metaphysics, history (especially World War II and pre-WWII Germany), and to all those who enjoy Dan Brown’s novels-just try this and you will be startled, amazed, and intrigued. If I could I would grant “The Kronos Interference” about 27 stars! Rest assured, this is a keeper and a rereader.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE