Saturday, July 21, 2012

THE KRONOS INTERFERENCE by J. B. Manas, Edward Miller_Review

The Kronos InterferenceThe Kronos Interference by Edward Miller

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


An utterly delightful and super-stunning thriller, this novel had me page-racing with its excitement and intrigue. Science fiction, futuristic, historical, time-travel, extraterrestrial-this book has everything! I literally could not pause in the reading until I was finished, and I read with eyes wide and heart in throat. There are no dropped plot threads in this book; everything is seamless and well-accounted for, yet the authors have done so in a way that leaves a sequel possible (and as well as they write, very much desired). I highly recommend this to readers of thrillers, mysteries, metaphysics, history (especially World War II and pre-WWII Germany), and to all those who enjoy Dan Brown’s novels-just try this and you will be startled, amazed, and intrigued. If I could I would grant “The Kronos Interference” about 27 stars! Rest assured, this is a keeper and a rereader.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE