Sunday, July 22, 2012

ANGEL EVOLUTION by David Estes_Review

Angel Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #1)Angel Evolution by David Estes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Read this for The David Estes Fan Group-finished July 16. I realize this is a vastly popular book, but for myself I preferred Author Estes’ “The Moon Dwellers.” I think the difficulty for me with “Angel Evolution” was the characters of the angels, specifically Gabriel, Dionysus (who should be a Greek deity, not an angel ) and the Council of Archangels. From their very first introduction, I preferred the demons. I also disliked the protagonist’s Taylor’s intermittently forgetting to follow her intuition and instead take things at surface value, thereby falling for lies over and over again. However, I am looking forward to reading the next entry in this trilogy, “Demon Evolution,” as hopefully that will cover more of the characters I prefer, the demons, who seem to me to be the actual good guys, not the angels.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE