Monday, June 30, 2014

Review: SAVING GRACE DEVINE by CATHERINE CAVENDISH. July 1 RELEASE DAY

Today is Release Day for Catherine Cavendis's second book fro Samhain Publishing, and I am delighted to review it right here!




Any story from Catherine Cavendish ought to be packaged with a warning notice:

PREPARE TO BE TERRIFIED! PREPARE TO BE CAPTIVATED!

I have been reading Ms. Cavendish's work for the last few years and not once was I not both terrified and enraptured; she delivers 100% every single time. Hers is the gentle Gothic style of my childhood cherished author Victoria Holt, yet never did Ms. Holt hold the power to frighten me so and keep me awake at night, as does Catherine Cavendish. Her characters are so deeply and preciously defined that I close the book knowing them.

SAVING GRACE DEVINE will frighten you from the very beginning, and continue nonstop. Keep all the Lights on--and whatever you do, don't look toward the Shadows in the corners.







http://www.amazon.com/Saving-Grace-Devine-Catherine-Cavendish-ebook/dp/B00JGMKEAO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1404145871&sr=1-1&keywords=saving+grace+devine

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE