Kidnapped, pregnant teen turns the tables. Who is the victim and who is the aggressor?
Imagine a helpless, pregnant 16-year-old who's just been yanked from the serenity of her home and shoved into a dirty van. Kidnapped...
Now forget her...
Picture instead a pregnant, 16-year-old, manipulative prodigy. She is shoved into a dirty van and, from the first moment of her kidnapping, feels a calm desire for two things: to save her unborn child and to exact merciless revenge.
She is methodical—calculating— scientific in her plotting. A clinical sociopath? Leaving nothing to chance, secure in her timing and practice, she waits—for the perfect moment to strike. Method 15/33 is what happens when the victim is just as cold as her abductors.
The agents searching for a kidnapped girl have their own frustrations and desires wrapped into this chilling drama. In the twists of intersecting stories, one is left to ponder. Who is the victim? Who is the aggressor?
Shannon Kirk is a practicing attorney and a law professor. She attended West Virginia Wesleyan and St. John’s Universities, is a graduate of Suffolk Law School, and was a trial lawyer in Chicago prior to moving to Massachusetts. She has been honored three times by the Faulkner Society in the William Faulkner-William Wisdom Creative Writing Competition. She lives in Massachusetts with her husband, a physicist, and their son. Method 15/33 is her first novel.
Catch Up with Ms. Kirk!
Genre: Psychological Thriller
Published by: Oceanview Publishing
Publication Date: May 5, 2015
Number of Pages: 258
ISBN: 1608091457 (ISBN13: 9781608091454)
Review: METHOD 15/33 by Shannon Kirk
A pregnant adolescent sociopath, a mental prodigy: a long-practiced serial killer, guilty of many deaths, has sure picked the wrong victim this time. He is warped by emotion; she is emotion-empty. His poor choice will prove to be his unwitting undoing.
1. July 01 Review @ Mallory Heart Reviews
2. July 02 Review @ Buried Under Books
3. July 05 Interview @ BooksChatter
4. July 09 Guest post @ fundinmental
5. July 09 Review @ fundinmental
6. July 15 Review @ Deal Sharing Aunt
7. July 20 Guest post @ Fiction Zeal
8. July 21 Review @ Words by Webb
9. July 23 Review @ Mary's Cup of Tea
10. July 28 Review @ Wall-to-wall books
11. July 29 Review @ Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
12. July 30 review @ Gabina49s Blog
13. July 31 Review @ I'd Rather Be Reading At The Beach