Thursday, June 21, 2012

THE WARRIOR'S WAY by Zoe Saadia_Review

The Warrior's Way (Pre-Aztec series, #4)The Warrior's Way by Zoe Saadia

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I’ve really enjoyed reading Author Zoe Saadia’s “Pre-Aztec Series.” I’ve long had an interest in the historical eras of the Aztec and the Inca, and Ms. Saadia brings so vividly to life the characters, the settings, and the events. Perhaps it is being older now that inspires me to awareness of the sociological underpinnings of these novels, and to draw parallels to other historical societies (such as the European Middle Ages, and the at-that-time-still in the future Spanish Conquest), and to contemporary society with all its foibles.
Ms. Saadia makes history readable, enjoyable, and readily accessible. No longer can the subject be considered dry or untimely. I recommend this quartet of novels, and hope to read more from this accomplished author in future.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE