Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Review: THE ORIGIN OF MURDER by Jerold Last (A ROGER AND SUZANNE SOUTH AMERICAN MYSTERY)

A fast-paced, exciting mystery I didn't want to set aside till finished, THE ORIGIN OF MURDER ( the title being a nice spin on Darwin's THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES) also is subtly educational. I gained a good bit of knowledge about several subjects, including Darwin's theories, the Galapagos Islands, the Incan Empire, and much more; so.the novel is quite satisfying for an "armchair traveller" such as myself, as well  as providing me a good mystery. Inspiration reawakened in me to read the works of Charles Darwin.  I always find the cozy "traveling" mysteries of Jerold Last particularly educational as well as exciting. In them, I "see" various locales I'll not ever visit. A great continuation of the series!







No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE