Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Review: GHOST OF A CHANCE by Amy Patricia Meade




Release March 26 2015

Marjorie McClelland Book Two

Review: GHOST OF A CHANCE by Amy Patricia Meade (A Marjorie McClelland Mystery Book 2)

Generally I'm not a big fan of cozy mysteries. I prefer my mysteries and horror extreme and graphic, at minimum police-procedural. However, prolific author Amy Patricia Meade may just change all that. GHOST OF A CHANCE, which is second and newest in her series starring Depression Era crime novelist and feisty heroine-with-intellect Marjorie McClelland, is great!! Marjorie is not only intellectual, she is clever, a researcher, an author, and has an eye that cuts through nonsense to the heart of the matter and a wry sense of humor. Rarely do I laugh out loud reading any mystery, but Ms. McClelland is an irrepressible delight.

Now, it's off to repair my lack of Amy Patricia Meade mysteries!

1 comment:

FURTHERMORE