Monday, October 20, 2014

Review: THE VINES by CHRISTOPHER RICE. RELEASE DAY



REVIEW:  THE VINES by Christopher Rice

I was tremendously eager to read THE VINES, as Christopher Rice' s earlier book, THE HEAVENS RISE, had left such an endearing and enduring impression on me. My anticipation was fully justified;  THE VINES is every bit as incredibly Supernaturally edifying, and educating, as its predecessor. I felt I walked the paths the characters trod, both in the present day and in the bloody mid-19th century. With them, I marveled in awe and wriggled in fright at.the various momentous Supernatural occurrences. And I roiled in anger at the many crimes of the recent past and present, as well as the inhuman 19th century treatment of the slaves. I closed the book, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually satiated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE