Friday, August 29, 2014

Review: BLOODY RIPPER by T. A. Uner. (LEOPARD KING SAGA 1.5)






REVIEW: BLOODY RIPPER by T. A. Uner

This excellently written, enticing, story is part of The Leopard King Saga, but functions finely as its own stand-alone. The author treats of my favorite historical horror, the Whitechapel (London) slaughters of 1888; but in.all my many decades of studying Ripper fiction and nonfiction, I've never seen an approach like T. A. Uner's. Here we have the sci first/paranormal/multiple dimensions/horror, and I love it. The thought that these beings can cross dimensions to find their.victims does give me some pause. (What if--it were real?) If you like your horror drippy--bloody, it's right.here. (Remember, Saucy Jack was kind of a messy murderer himself.) Can't wait to read all of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE