Friday, February 8, 2013

THE WOODEN BOX by Steven Lloyd_Review


The Wooden BoxThe Wooden Box by Steven Lloyd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of The Wooden Box by Steven Lloyd
5 stars

“The Wooden Box” is an incredibly powerful story, heartwrenching, but so evocative of the Era in which it is set. I fully empathized with the two major characters, Mack and Nora. Theirs is the kind of love that endures for a lifetime and beyond, in the face of adversity as well as in the joys that occur, yet are few and far between. Both are such strong characters as individuals, and much to be admired.

If I could, I would offer this story 12 or 16 stars, it affected me that strongly.

I reviewed an advance review copy in return for my fair and impartial review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE