Wednesday, February 20, 2013

THE TRIP by Aaron Niz_Review


THE TRIPTHE TRIP by Aaron Niz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of The Trip

“The Trip” is a high-octane “don’t go into those woods” type of suspense thriller, high-violence, with a roller coaster’s worth of plot twists and turns. I read it in one sitting, then kept waking over and over all night to ponder it. Just prior to reading it, I had read another novel dealing with Greek life on campus, and “The Trip” polished that to high gloss. Reading “The Trip” was like watching a terrible fatal accident unfold in front of my eyes: I didn’t want the events to occur, yet the story is so well-written I couldn’t turn away. In fact, I expect it’s a re-reader. I keep saying to myself: "this was just SO good!"

Rated 18+ for high violence content, language, and sensual content.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE