Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Review: Embracing the Wild in Your Dog

Embracing the Wild in Your Dog Embracing the Wild in Your Dog by Bryan Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: EMBRACING THE WILD IN YOUR DOG by Bryan Bailey

Wow!! Never your ordinary dog book here! Bryan Bailey comes barreling out of nowhere (actually, out of Nature and evolution) with an entirely new standpoint. That dog you think you own (in my case, they own me) is not just some domesticated, human-trained creature, here for its owner's delectation. Sorry: that "dog" is a domestic wolf, product of millions of years of evolution; and as Wolf is, so is Dog. 

Author Bailey advises: look at Nature! Examine Wolf behavior! Here is where you will find the template for your Dog-- not by studying human behavior and interactions. It's definitely an education in which I intend to engage.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE