Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Review: The Dogs

The Dogs The Dogs by Allan Stratton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

REVIEW: THE DOGS by ALLAN STRATTON

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! It was spooky, supernatural, down-home, crazy-making, twisted, and constantly kept me both guessing and on edge with suspense. I really related to Cameron, the adolescent protagonist, who both sees and hears apparitions, which may or may not be real; and who may or may not resemble his crazy or not-crazy dad; and who himself may or may not be (choose one): mentally disturbed, paranoid, a troubled teen. With all that's going on in his life, and the repercussions of 50 years ago on the farm to which he and his mother just moved, who wouldn't be pushed toward ;crazy"?

THE DOGS is a great read, engrossing, and I am inspired to read all the author's other books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE