Wednesday, March 13, 2013

GOLIATH'S SECRET by Bonnie Feuer_Review


Goliath's SecretGoliath's Secret by Bonnie Feuer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of Goliath’s Secret by Bonnie Feuer
5 stars

What an absolutely delightfully written, illustrated (and vouchsafed by the author’s wise granddaughter) is this little children’s book! I read books for youngsters for review, because I have ten grands and stepgrands, because I always read to my own three children when young; and also because I often learn something new, or benefit in maturity, by reading such wisdom as contained here.

Goliath is an enormous frog living on a rock near a waterfall in West Africa. Several other species of birds and animals think he doesn’t communicate: how sad. So each tries to teach him, with no apparent result. However, as the day wears on and turns into night, the animals will learn that there are disparate modes of communication, and as long as one is understood, that’s all that matters.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE