Monday, September 1, 2014

Review: PERSONAL by Lee Child (Jack Reacher #19)

Publication Date Sept. 02 2014



Review:  PERSONAL (Jack Reacherv#19) by LEE CHILD

I'll rate this 5 stars for writing and character,  4 for its interest for me. I  admire the protagonist, and I enjoy the series as a whole, but an occasional installment just doesn't thrill me. On the other hand PERSONAL wasn't as disturbing as "ECHO BURNING," "THE AFFAIR," and "THE KILLING FLOOR" ( which still scares me). 

Jack Reacher, intrepid hero-unintentionally, is drawn back into the scope of the U.S. Army (plus Department of State) to locate an ex-military, ex-felon, ongoing Narcissist, whom Reacher arrested  an  M.P., sixteen years earlier. Very possibly John Lott, missing from his Arkansas home, is the talented sniper who shot at the President of France.





(photo @LeeChildReacher)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE