Monday, June 11, 2012

SKELETON KEY by Jeff LaFerney_Review

Skeleton KeySkeleton Key by Jeff LaFerney

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


An engaging and delectable mystery with more layers than most natural onions, “Skeleton Key” keeps the reader riveted right through to the end. I know it did me-I could not put it aside. Each time I thought the final revelation had been announced, something else happened, yet another layer came to light, and the intrepid investigators-both law enforcement and private, concerned individuals, were racing off to peel away at the next clue to become apparent. “Skeleton Key” has a foundation of faith-subtle but apparent-and a delightful Supernatural approach. The villains are indeed villainous, yet are treated as humans who may indeed have reasons for their actions. The “heroes” are upright, but of course not perfect. All are, however, endearing.

The most important thing I can say of this book is: “Get it. Read it. Read the previous novel in the series and the subsequent novel. Then read them all again.”




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

FURTHERMORE